Saturday, January 25, 2014

How to get paid globally- Send and receive funds globally with ease



The world has become a global village that is no doubt. With technologies like the internet, it is now possible to work for people a thousand miles away, sell goods across continents with ease and do much more. The global village scenario is likely to grow everyday as people invent new ways of communication as technologies advance. Did you know that you can get paid by people from over 200 countries? Did you know that you can pay people in those countries too, and with relative ease? Now you know.

The Payoneer Debit MasterCard has revolutionized the way people pay and get paid world over.  Let me tell you my experience as an affiliate marketer. Most of my activities online revolve on marketing other peoples’ products and getting paid commissions for it. I make good money when the year is good and the pay comes every two weeks, month or so. The thing is that I hate cheques. Where I come from cheques take forever to get processed. If you work hard for your money you would understand me when I tell you getting paid quickly is always better. Money is always sweet when you are spending it.

I was very happy when I came across the Payoneer Card. Now I could get paid instantly and get my money in two days, or two hours depending on how badly I needed the money and whether I would be willing to part with an extra three dollars. That is pretty quick considering PayPal takes 2-8 days to process and it is a relatively new service offered by only one bank in my country. The charges charged by the banks don’t match their services either. Before we were like many other countries and there was no way of withdrawing money from PayPal. Payoneer has changed all that. In fact, it has increased the number of products I can promote as an affiliate since I can now get paid by companies worldwide with relative ease.

What is the Payoneer Card and why must I have it?
The Payoneer card is a Debit MasterCard offered by Choice Bank Limited in the U.S. Being a debit card means that you only use the money that is loaded into the card. It is also a payment card meaning that you will mostly use it to receive payments.  Anyone from any part in the world can apply for it. Indeed they are living to their motto of enabling global commerce.

Some leading companies that pay to Payoneer include Elance, Odesk, Freelancer.com and other popular freelancing sites. If you are an affiliate at Amazon you can also get paid using the card. Other companies include: Adorika, Admob, FriendFinder affiliates, PayPal among a host of other U.S companies. 

What about the U.S. Payment service?
Once you have your card, you can apply for the U.S payment service that allows you to get paid by any U.S company. This service allows you to operate a virtual U.S bank account where companies can deposit your money and it is loaded into your card. 

Being able to get paid by U.S companies is going to increase your chances of making more dollars by the day as you work online.

How do I use the money on the card?
Good question right there. You can access cash at the ATM. However, if you work hard for the money you want to spend it in a better way. The reason I am saying this is because you get charged $3.15 plus ATM charges for withdrawing your money. A better way of spending your money would be to shop with your card. You swipe free at hundreds of thousands of MasterCard points of sale worldwide. You can even get cash while you shop. Know of a better deal? I don’t think so.

Can I refer my friends to Payoneer?
Once you start using the card, you will surely want to spread the word. Payoneer actually gives you an incentive. For every friend you refer to them and they get approved to get the card you will receive $25 to your account. Even better is that your friend will get $25 too. It’s a win win all the way.

If you have done affiliate marketing then you probably know that products that don’t cost anything sell like hot cakes. The Payoner card is very popular among guys who make money online. If you know a friend who does that then they will probably need the card. You can make lots of money referring friends.

How do I get my card?
You can apply for the card by clicking this link. You will be taken to the Payoneer website where you will fill in your details. After your application is approved your card will be send to you in the mail. Activate it in your account and start using it immediately.

If you would like to know more check out my Payoneer Friend blog where I share more about the card. You will love it nonetheless. I only hear of positive remarks from friends and acquaintances worldwide. I recommend it for you. In this day and age anyone who is serious about making money online should have one.

No comments:

Post a Comment